Monday, January 10, 2005

 

I like my Star Wars, but...

People are already in line waiting for the movie to come out.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Star_Wars_Fan_Camps_Out_For_ROTS_88736.asp

Maybe it's me, but I don't think that waiting in line 22 weeks for a movie to come out, in Seattle none-the-less is worth it. Maybe a weekend if that much, but 22 weeks, nah. Too much time.

I have a wife, kids, and a house note...I wonder about this guy...think he's single? Think he lives at home still? Don't know...

Plus, there is this thing called the Internet where you can buy your tickets early. Go wait in line early in the morning, and you should be fine.

I hope that I'm not that much of a Star Wars nerd.

Comments:
Something tells me he's a thirtysomething old virgin living in Mom & Dad's basement...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?