Sunday, July 10, 2005

 

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, soapbox time.

Guess what I owe this month in utilities...$225 and some change. Holy Crap!!!! Does Reliant charge a different rate for electricity during the summer??? I don't think that I used as much energy this month that I did the previous. I even turned the thermostat up to 80..80 fricking degrees. I wonder what my bill would be if I left it at the "recommended" 78 degrees?!?!?!?!

Hopefully they won't cut the electricity as I still owe about $150 for the past month. It was a rough month. I heard that there was a law stating that they cannot cut the electricity during the summer (since it is so frickin hot here). People die in this heat. But I can't find anything like that on the 'net. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spots.

But any fuckin' way...this sucks. I hate it and it pisses me off. I try, trust me, I try. I don't know how I'm going to do it. Not too many available jobs out there. No responses or anything like that. "go to college get a degree"...blah, blah, blah. Too bad I don't have a time machine to go back and talk myself out of going to college. This degree (nothing more than a piece of paper) hasn't gotten me diddly yet.

OK, off the soapbox...Next!!!

Comments:
Didn't I try to tell you to look for a new job back in 2000??? You could have at least gotten a little bit of the money before getting laid off on the bumpy ride down the IT roller coaster...Sure, don't listen to your little sister :p
 
So I guess it's not just the West Coast that have been raped by TX utility companies... What you need is a solar installation. :)

Anyway, check out this web site for some ideas on saving moolah.
http://www.stretcher.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?