Sunday, January 16, 2005

 

My weekend...

Well, the weekend has come and gone. What have I done??? Not much. Took the family out Saturday. We went to Memorial City mall. I told Alejandra to walk throught the fountain. The fountain is the kind that isn't on all the time, rather shoots out some jets of water on occasion. Well, she got wet and that ended our trip to the mall. We went to visit my mother, go eat hamburgers, and then visit Ana's grandmother...That was Saturday. Oh, I also spent around an hour hanging up one set of blinds...it would have gone quicker had I read the instructions...

Onto today...watched TV, went to Old Navy, and Target. Oh, also hung up another set of blinds. This one went quicker (I think). Worked out, and that's about it.

I checked the mail and guess what I got??? A jury summons...oh boy. How I look forward to that...

What do I have to look forward to this week???
Monday
- Back to work
- Do some more housework

Tuesday
- More work
- Volleyball game in the evening

Wednesday
- Yet more work
- Payday (not like I get to keep any of it...)
- LOST

Thursday
- Work again
- Pay the homeowners association fees (from my check on Wednesday)

Friday
- Work some more

Of course, there's the occassional update the blog, play with the kids, pay various bills, etc.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?