Friday, April 01, 2005

 

Star Wars!!!

The new Star Wars Episode III toys will be available tonight. Will I go at midnight...yup. Why not.

I'll admit, I'm a bit of a Star Wars nerd. But hey, everyone's gotta have a hobby. It's better than doing drugs (although you could claim that I'm addicted and Star Wars is my drug).

There is so much cool stuff, but not enough money for it all. I doubt that I'll buy much. Maybe a couple of things, but definitely less than I have previously.

Am I excited that the new movie is coming out in 48 days...you bet. Can't wait. I'll be there at midnight opening night with my other nerd buddies. But at least we don't dress up like some folk.

Comments:
Have you tried many drugs? Because in my experience, they're generally much better than the Star Wars movies. ESPECIALLY the newest ones Lucas has shit out.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?