Friday, September 23, 2005

 

9/23/05 (4:30 PM)

Here's an update from the border of Houston and Katy. Well, Hurricane Rita is making her way up to the coast. Looks like a Beaumont hit.

Weather here isn't too bad yet. It has definitely changed since this morning and even my last post 2 hours ago.

There is no more direct sunshine. Clouds have begun moving in, looks like from the east. Sustained winds have picked up a bit more. Before, there would be small gusts of wind. Now, it's almost a constant breeze. No idea how fast the wind is going, but it's rattling a screen on my upstairs window (maybe about 18-20 mph).

Well, that's it for now. Oh yeah, I watched the Lost episode I recorded. Damn it. I didn't know that they showed it at 8:00 PM on Wednesday. I started recording shortly before 7:00 PM. So I got to watch almost all of the episode before the tape stopped. I missed maybe about the last 3 minutes. I got to the part where the guy in the underground bunker got behind Locke and kept telling Jack to lower his weapon. I missed the rest and the preview for next week. Stupid VCRs.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?