Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

Day 4 of Vacation

Well, day 4 of my vacation. Seems like I like waking up around 10:00 AM. Wonder if that will affect my normal wake up schedule when I get back to work???

Here's what we did...
1) Woke up
2) Had brunch (I had a South Beach Diet Pepperoni Pizza)
3) Headed out to Toy Joy
4) Headed out to the Duck Boat tour (got lost and found out that it was sold out for the day)
5) Went to Mount Bonnell
6) Headed back to Leander, but turned back around to drive around Austin
7) Drove in downtown Austin, next to the Capitol building and the UT football stadium
8) Drove around some more near the lake
***8.5) Forgot to mention that we went to Subway. Funny story here. I was asking Ana "which kid she thought would be the most adven". Before I could finish it, Kai said "ugly". Then he said raise your hand if you're ugly. Nobody raised the hand, but i took a sip of my coke. Then he pointed at everyone and said you are all ugly, so you need to raise your hand. I bust out laughing...remember, i took a sip of coke. So i spit coke on Ale, Kai, and Ana. I thought I would never get away with spitting on them and having them laugh about it...in any other situation, they would have been mad...but in this one, not so much.
9) Went to Zilker park and walked around a bit
10) Headed back to Leander and bought gas (for $2.35 a gallon...later found another place for $2.29)
11) Played on the trampoline with the kids
12) Did a light workout
13) Ate cheese quesadillas
14) Planned our trip for San Antonio tomorrow.
15) Here I am...need to go to bed soon to wake up early tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?