Monday, January 17, 2005

 

Upcoming Plans for the House (that will probably happen)

I need to install gutters...or have someone do them for me. Do I really want to install them myself? It doesn't seem to hard, but I don't wanna "F" it up. Doesn't seem like it takes too much brilliance to put them up...but I have a second story. That's gonna require a long friggin ladder. I wonder what it costs to have someone just put them up for me.

Maybe get a bench near the front door so people can sit down to put their shoes on. I saw one at Target for $69.00 on clearance. I'll shop around and maybe find it cheaper. There was another one that had a coat hanger as well. That was $91.00.

Home theater...still a ways away. Thought that would be one of the first things I bought when I moved it...guess not. I'm still interested in getting a projector for upstairs. They tend to be cheaper than an actual TV. An XGA DLP projector will run about $1700.00. A DLP TV will run around $2500.00. I need to see the picture from a DVD player run through the projector though. But projectors can't show "over the air broadcast". I'd have to get satellite or cable to feed into it to watch television. Since the funds for that kind of stuff isn't readily available, then I doubt it would be benficial for me to get a projector. I don't know....

Comments:
Ummm... Your house didn't come with gutters? Did the builders just forget to put them on? Because one would think they would put them on the houses in a new development so that people don't go and put any random set of gutters up. You know, so things kinda match.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?