Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Ugh...

So everyone in the house is sick now. It's all Ana's fault. I blame her. She started it, and now I get to finish it.

Well, the two youngest kids both have tonsillitis and ear infections. Mia is allergic to penecillin so she's on something else, while kai is on amoxycillin. Me, I don't know. I'll find out tomorrow when I go visit the doctor. Speaking of doctor visits, I told my supervisor that I had my doctor visit tomorrow. He asked me if I could skip it. I was like, no, there's a reason that I set up an appointment. This will be only the second time that I have gone to the doctor since I started working there....5 years and 8 months ago. Geez. Then he asks if I plan on coming back after my appointment (which is at 3:00 PM). We'll see.

But anyway, that's the latest from the household...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?