Friday, December 30, 2005

 

Goodbye 2005...Hello0 2006

Ok, not yet, but close enough. Every newscast, website, etc. is having their 2005 recap. So I thought I would have my own. Now, remember, I don't remember much anything past yesterday. Victim of aging, both physically and mentally (try having 3 kids).

January 2005 - Started my blog. Had my power cut off. Jury duty (met an old high school classmate there). That's about it.

February 2005 - Turned 29...that much closer to 30.

March 2005 - Planted lots of trees received from the Arbor Day Foundation. First time I ever saw the Numa Numa guy...and I still love it.

April 2005 - Bought some new Star Wars Episode III toys.

May 2005 - Geeked out and watched the midnight show of Star Wars Episode III. Found out that I didn't like the people a couple houses down the street.

June 2005 - Painted Ale's room.

July 2005 - Rockets in the playoffs (not for long), high electricity bills, 4th of July

August 2005 - Hurricane Katrina, high gas prices, Mia's first haircut

September 2005 - Helping out the Hurricane Katrina evacuees by volunteering at the 'Dome, Hurricane Rita

October 2005 - New tree, Halloween, Kai's 4th birthday

November 2005 - XBOX 360's, dumb judges, and sick kids puking

December 2005 - Crazy Chrismtas lights


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?