Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Yet another reason for my sister's not to have kids

I mentioned that the kids were sick, right? Well, I took Mia from her momma last night to put her to bed. She proceeded to puke, just a bit and on the floor. I call Ana to come clean it up. Mia then proceeds to puke on me. I went "Eeeewwwwww!!!" and turned my head towards Ana, making a disgusted face. Then Mia does some projectile stuff. I mean, almost into my mouth. Ugh!!!! Like less than a quarter inch from my mouth. Bleyuch!!! It runs down my face, on my shirt.... So I take Mia into the bathroom and she pukes yet another time, this time on my shorts. So by the time I get ready to hop in the shower, I've been puked on my face, a bit on my neck, on my shirt, shorts, some running down my arm... yuck. It was cheese (actually milk, but you know how that gets after a while), spinach, gatorade, tomatoes(?), just lovely.

Comments:
Projectile vomit? Where can I sign up for that? :)

If it makes you feel any better, when we got back from Houston, the first thing we had to do was wash Camara's butt because she had an intensely stinky dingleberry mashed into her butt fur.

If your boss wants you to go back to work after your doctor's appointment so badly, you should share the wealth. Wipe your germs all over his keyboard, telephone, heck, all over his office. Hee. :)
 
It's love juice! ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?