Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Craptastic

Guess what...I got a speeding ticket today. I think it's been the 1st ticket I've had in the last 6+ years.

I was trying to pass an 18 wheeler and then all the sudden I see a guy walk into the road. Of course it was a constable. Got busted going 61 in a 45. What gets me is where I have to go to court. I was pulled over on the Beltway 8 feeder road, going northbound, just south of Tanner Road. The courthouse I have to go to is on Chimney Rock and Gulfton, even though there is a courthouse on Clay, just west of Highway 6 (which is much closer).

The map below shows where I got pulled over (in red), where the courthouse is closest to where I got pulled over (in blue), and where the courthouse I have to go to is (in black).



Damn...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?